Saturday 22 June 2013

Friday's Outfit - Metallica

20130622-230015.jpg
So I will post some outfit shots soon, and tomorrow I will be posting more about eBay buys as that seems to be what the people want (!) but I just wanted to share this bit of my outfit from yesterday cause I just kinda loved it.
Metallics aren't really my thing - but this is my exception. It's silver too which is WAY out of my comfort zone (living on the edge). This is a kids H&M jumper that is an undeniable Isabel Marant rip off, it's actually shiny silver and gets lots of 'chain mail' comments. But I love it, and what.
This necklace was a TOTAL bargain from Matalan, I think it was £6. I mean come on. Two Starbucks worth. It's unbelievably versatile but I like to think the double whammy silver is the money shot...

This necklace is actually out of stock now but Matalan's entire statement necklace collection is actually ridiculously good and cheap...

Check it out here...
Matalan Jewellery